"In coaching, something amazing happens, it's almost, magical."
Following a long and successful military career, I knew that I was being called to do something to help people. Having coached military leaders and delivered training to junior and senior management teams, it was obvious to me that coaching and change had become something I wanted to dedicated my working life to.
After 15 years experience of coaching at all levels including military and ex-military, actors, sportspeople, police, fire & rescue services, doctors, nurses, social media influencers, leaders in business, you can be fully assured of my expertise, commitment and motivation to help my clients to change.
Here are my key qualifications:
* Doctorate in Coaching and Mentoring
* MSc (Distinction) - Increasing Training Effectiveness
* Postgraduate - Coaching Supervision
* Postgraduate - Executive Coaching
* Postgraduate - Management Coaching
* Postgraduate - Leadership Coaching
* Postgraduate - Diploma in Hypnotherapy
* Graduateship - Engineering Management
* Graduateship - Human Resource Management
* NLP Practioner Coach
* CTTLS - Certificate of Teaching in the Life-Long Learning Sector
I am a member of the National Council for Hypnotherapy and a Fellow of the Advanced Higher Education (FHEA)